###

This blog is currently on hiatus owing to work commitments. Whilst I still keep an eye on the goings on at RiAus, and contribute to the work of the good folks at eLife, little will be added to this blog for the foreseeable future. Simon Says remains open for business, albeit at a reduced capacity. Thanks for stopping by, and I hope the archive of content found here will prove to be of interest.

Monday, 27 May 2013

Monday Presentation: Using Twitter as a Postgraduate Researcher

I'm moving house, so no time to write a Monday Science post this week. Instead, here's the talk I gave last Friday entitled 'Using Twitter as a Postgraduate Researcher'. If it looks familiar, it should, as I've posted it here before. But this one is NEW! and DIFFERENT! and features fewer TERRIBLE JOKES! It's also better thought through. Comments, as always, welcome.


2 comments:

  1. I like this - I think the key points about being aware of the potential audience, using it responsibly as an outreach and enagagement tool and about making sure NEVER to put any unpublished stuff up on there is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm moving house, so no time to write a Monday Science post this week. Instead, here's the talk I gave last Friday entitled 'Using Twitter as a Postgraduate Researcher'.

    ReplyDelete